By Unknown

Steam Sales


Rochard   -   $9.99   -   75%   -   $2.49

Rochard is a side-scrolling space-platformer with inspiring graphics and gameplay. It's something I'm currently playing through and thoroughly enjoying.


Spectraball   -   $4.99   -   33% off   -   $3.34

A puzzle-solving platformer, Spectraball is the only game on this list I must admit to not having played. For this price, I soon won't have to though!


Steel Storm: Burning Retribution   -   $4.99   -   40%   -   $2.99

Steel Storm: Burning Retribution is a top-down old-school shot'em up. With myriads of levels, enemies, and community content, I don't think you can ever actually say you've finished this.


All offers end 27th May.


Flashbacks


The ever beautiful Realm sadly wasn't funded, raising just short of half it's goal. Jagged Alliance: Flashback gained some serious funds in the last few days and just made it's goal, and anyone that listened to me either got the 4 classic-pack games for $5, or that and Flashback for $25 (I got the latter). A.N.N.E also got funded, barely breaking the $100,000 mark,

Finally, (just in case you're new to my posts) Dog Sled Saga is an adorable 8bit masterpiece, and you can get the game for just $5. Hurry, their Kickstarter only has two days to go!